Cookies are small text files, data elements stored on the hard drive of your computer or the memory of a mobile device (phone, tablet) by your browser, and which are necessary to use this Site. The cookies used do not store personal data and do not collect personal information about you in any other way.
If you do not accept these cookie terms related to your use of this Site, you can either stop using it immediately or disable cookie technology in your Internet browser in the appropriate settings (see below). Please note that disabling the exchange of cookies will affect the functionality of this Site available to you - including, it may prevent you from getting some of its full capabilities.
1. Types of cookies and their purpose
- Certain types of cookies used are necessary in order for you to browse the contents of this website and use some of its functions, for example, access restricted areas that can only be used by registered users.
- This website also uses functional cookies that store information about your actions while using the website so that we can tailor it to the preferences of our users. For example, so that the site remembers the language you use, your region of residence, or information that you took part in a particular survey. Such information is usually anonymized and not used for other purposes.
- We or our service providers also use data analysis tools that can help us evaluate the effectiveness of the content on this website, understand what is of interest to our users and improve the site's performance. In addition, we use “web beacons” and “tracking pixels” technologies to count the number of visitors, as well as cookies that record the number of visitors to this website and the frequency of visits. This information is used solely for statistical purposes. We do not use personal data to personally identify any of the users. However, when logging in as registered users on this website, we may use this information in conjunction with information from analytics tools and cookies to analyze how visitors use this website.
- This website does not use ad-type cookies to serve targeted advertisements.
2. Cookies on this Site are used for the following purposes
- authentication of the Site Visitor (User);
- simplification of work with the Site;
- optimizing the operation of this Site;
- storing personal preferences and settings of the User;
- tracking the status of the User's access session;
- collecting statistics about Users.
- allows the owner of the Site to determine the specifics of using this Site in order to then increase its attractiveness, improve the content and functionality. In particular, the number of visits to the website's web page is tracked, the time spent on the website's website.
- You can also establish generalized details about the site visitor, including the country, region and, if necessary, the city from which the access was made, the browser you use and the language chosen for it, as well as the device through which the Site was accessed.
- The IP addresses of your computer are transmitted automatically and stored exclusively in anonymized form. You cannot be tracked as an individual by your IP address.
4. Controlling and deleting cookies
- Most internet browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings to block cookies on your computer's hard drive (mobile device memory) or receive a warning when cookies are sent to your hard drive (mobile device memory).
- You can delete the cookies set by this Site at any time. For more information on these possibilities, please refer to the instructions for using your Internet browser. Typically, the desired adjustment section can be found in the "Settings", "Options", or "Preferences" menu of your browser.
- You can also use the Help function of your browser. To better understand the essence of such an adjustment, follow the links below and read the information provided therein:
5. Use of web analytics
This Site uses Google Analytics and Yandex.Metrica.
5.1. Use of Google Analytics
- You can:
- to prevent Google from tracking cookies that are generated when you visit this Site (including your IP address), to process these data and transmit them to Google by downloading and installing a special browser plug-in.
- block the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser.
- You can find more information on the use and protection of data on the website or here.