Terms and conditions
1. General Information
1.1. These “Terms and Conditions” apply to the site Pay.MyChauffeurDrive.com, intended for online payment by bank card for intermediary services for the preparation and provision of transport services "Car rental with Driver". The service was prepared by mychauffeurdrive.com.
1.2. MyChauffeurDrive is a Reservation System which connects customers around the world with professional carriers throughout US, Canadian, European, Oceanian and Asian horizons. We don’t provide our own fleet and we serve as intermediary between customer (the person who requires Chauffeured Transportation) and carrier (company who provides drivers and cars).
1.3. When we MyChauffeurDrive get a request from the customer (client), we provide all inclusive quotes via email to the email address which was indicated in the Inquiry form, Quick Chat or Contact form.
1.4. The all-inclusive rates we provide include car rental, chauffeur service, fuel expenses and local taxes.
- 1.4.1. Included: vehicle, chauffeur, fuel, local VAT, tolls, *Meet & Greet, *driver’s gratuity (*in the UK & Europe only)
- 1.4.2. Excluded: paid parkings, drivers meals & accommodation, *Meet & Greet, *driver’s gratuity (*in Russia, USA & Canada, Middel East, Australia)
1.5. If the client agrees to book our services, we look for a carrier who can do the trip. We make our price proposal to some companies and we work with the one who accepts the price.
1.6. Once the carrier is found, we MyChauffeurDrive request the client to pay us our commission fee to confirm the booking. MyChauffeurDrive commission fee is the commission for our job. Carrier gets his money in cash which is paid by the client on the pick up directly or by card which is paid be the client directly as well.
1.7. All our commission fees are paid via pay.mychauffeurdrive.com website.
1.8. The pay.mychauffeurdrive.com website is operated by Chauffeur Driven Worldwide SRL, IDNO 1012600015040, located at Chisinau, MD-2051, str. Pelivan Ion, 32/2, of. 25, a limited liability company organized and operating in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova.
1.9. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website or taking any action on it.
1.10. The site is not harmful to minors. However, the site is not intended for use by minors without parents being present. Pay.MyChauffeurDrive.com strongly recommends that parents use appropriate parental controls for minor children to access this site.
1.11. If you do not agree with these "Terms and Conditions", you will not be able to enjoy all the benefits of the Pay.MyChauffeurDrive.com site. Also, if you do not agree with these "Terms and Conditions", please do not use this site.
1.12. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure that you are familiar with the latest and most current version of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Get a quote PROCESS:
2.1. All requests are made via Inquiry form, Quick Jivo Chat or email([email protected]).
2.2. https://mychauffeurdrive.com/ serves as a website where the client can indicate his trip details and then get the offer via email.
2.3. https://pay.mychauffeurdrive.com/ website serves as a website where the client can pay for our intermediate servcies.
- 2.3.1. Our service Pay.MyChauffeurDrive.com do not include the cost of transportation services itself, for which the cient will pay directly to the Chauffeur service on the spot.
2.4 What info we need to send a quote:
- 2.4.1. To get a quote the client needs to indicate his email, name, service date, itinerary. All according to the Inquiry Form on our website or Quick Jivo Chat questions.
- 2.4.2. In less than 24 hours we send Detailed Offer to our client via email.
3. PAYMENT PROCESS:
3.1. If client accepts our offer, we send the link for the MyChauffeurDrive commission fee to confirm the booking.
3.2. MyChauffeurDrive commission fee is MyChauffeurDrive’s (Chauffeur Driven Worldwide SRL’s) commission for the service.
3.3. The balance is paid by the client directly to the driver (from the company we cooperate with who in fact provides the Chauffeured Transportation) in cash or by card.
3.4. 24-14 hours before the trip we send driver details (name, phone number) via email to the client.
3.5. To secure the reservation, the client pays us our commission fee by card, Visa or MasterCard.
3.6. The payments are made on https://pay.mychauffeurdrive.com/
4. Our RESPONSIBILITY:
4.1. All extra costs, like prolongation of the service are payable to the driver in cash. Cost for Extra hour is indicated in advance via email by your operator.
4.2. Note: extra payments, such as paid parkings or additional service hours are payable directly to your chauffeur in cash or by bank transfer if carrier requires.
4.3. If English Speaking driver is needed, the client must notify us in advance via email. We don’t guarantee English speaking driver in each country we operate in, especially in Latin America and Asia.
4.4. MyChauffeurDrive takes no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to your property. These issues must be resolved with your carrier directly.
- 4.4.1. MyChauffeurDrive is responsible for:
- providing detailed offer information with all the terms and conditions;
- our commission fee for the service;
- providing driver details assigned to the order;
- providing operator/ dispatcher phone number (if required).
- 4.4.2. Carriers Responsibility:
- 184.108.40.206. We require all our carriers to abide by the rules & laws regarding the passenger transportation. Every carrier must own an authorisation allowing to carry the passengers and a proper insurance to cover the risks associated with their professional occupation.
- 220.127.116.11. Please also be notified that it is the obligation of carriers to enforce applicable laws & rules in the jurisdiction of their services.
- 18.104.22.168. Carrier is obliged to arrive on-time at the indicated pick up point (airport, hotel, etc.).
- 22.214.171.124. If any delays because of traffic, carrier must notify the client over phone or wattssapp.
5. Client Responsibility
5.1. Client must be ready 5-10 minutes before the driver’s arrival and wait for him at the indicated address. The service starts at the agreed time via email (not when the client enters the vehicle).
5.2. Smoking, drinking in the vehicle is forbidden.
5.3. The client needs to understand that the driver is not a tour guide and his primary objective is to drive safely to the indicated destinations.
5.4. The client needs to understand that the vehicles we provide are made provided by manufactures, like Toyota, Mercedes, VW,etc. have standard configurations.
5.5. The client needs to understand that we don’t guarantee a specific model, only vehicle category, e.g. standard or premium.
5.6. The client has no right to abuse the driver or get personal.
5.7. The client must pay the balance directly to the driver on the pick up and never after the trip.
5.8.. If the client needs the driver in a special suit, he/she needs to let us know in advance.
5.9. The client must follow the itinerary which is made and confirmed via email. If he/she needs extra services it is needed to talk to the driver and wait for his allowance or refusal.
5.10. The client mustn’t force the driver to provide extra services.
5.11. Any kind of damage or degradation to a vehicle caused by the client leads to the payment of additional funds which remain entirely at the customer’s charge.
6.Waiting time period at the airport.
6.1. Grace period is 30 minutes. If the client flight delays, the driver has a right to leave.
7. Conversation Policy:
7.1. Our working processes require that for all questions regarding orders/ requests we communicate in a written form. This is much more efficient than a discussion over the phone, where it’s easy to lose sight of something important and thereby make mistakes in the request or order.
7.2. Besides, it may not be possible to provide you with a prompt response over the phone as we possibly may need to check some details, such as vehicle availability, route, etc. and calculate the price.
8. Payment conditions
8.1. We accept payments by Visa and MasterCard debit/ credit cards.
9. Refund Policy
9.1. FOR THE VEHICLE UP TO 16 PEOPLE: You can receive back the commission fee you paid us if you cancel the order not less than 120 hours before the potential trip;
- 119-73 hours: you receive 20% of the commission fee;
- later cancellation or no-show: no refund.
9.2. FOR THE VEHICLE from 17 to 50 people: Please ask your customer service manager. All depends on Country you book the vehicle in.
10. Customer Service
10.1. Working hours. 24/24
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: +37379838128 (wattssapp available)
10.2. Registered Company name and Address: Chauffeur Driven Worldwide SRL “Ion Pelivan, 32/2, MD-2051, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova”